Rest and Digest:
The Stress-Gut Connection
Opens in February 2024
When you register for a course, you receive LIFETIME ACCESS to it. You can always go back, refresh what you’ve learned, deepen your understanding, and master the skills.
- All Wisdom of the Seasons courses can be purchased individually for $225 each.
- Select a Seasonal Package (three courses within the same season) for $600, saving $75.
- Invest in a 12-month Journey Around the Seasons for $2,100 and save $600.
- Monthly payment options are available!
This course lays the foundation for the energetics of the fall season.
While I’m able to answer general questions on the topic in our Facebook Group, if you have individual health concerns relating to this topic, I invite you to book a meet and greet session with me to discuss your individual needs.
This course is for you if:
- You’re having digestive issues that you suspect are related to stress.
- You’re stressed out and are looking for ways to manage your stress with holistic support.
- You use food as comfort and are looking for a better way to manage your stress.
I am Lior: Woman, mother of three, and an herbalist.
I started Bee Fields Farm fourteen years ago. Since then, I’ve spent my summers in the garden alongside the plants, seeding, weeding, harvesting, and making plant-based medicine. In the winter, I snuggle up with a cup of tea, books, webinars, and online courses, studying functional medical herbalism.
As an herbalist, I bring together my direct experience with the plants in the garden and a science-based approach to the human body.
More than anything studying herbalism led me to a journey of self-discovery. I now connect with my body in a way I never could before. Learning about how my body developed for more than six million years in tandem with nature fills me with wonder. It made me fall in love with my body.
I see connecting to nature and your body as your birthright. I believe with the right mindset, knowledge, and skillset, you can make informed decisions and regain agency over your body’s well-being; by taking responsibility and embracing a healthy lifestyle, you can develop true freedom.