Hop into Spring:
Connecting to the Energy of the Season
Opens in March 2024
Join the Wisdom of the Seasons Waitlist >>>
Feeling at home in your body is your birthright.
Do you feel disconnected from your body, community, and nature?
When you’re disconnected from your body, you live mostly in your head. Constant worry, sleepless nights, and depression can be a manifestation of being cut off from the rhythm of nature and of your body.
For many years, I struggled with confusion, pain, and loneliness. I used shopping (books are my Achilles heel) or comfort food to soothe my body and soul.
Underneath it all lies the feeling that our body is not a cog in a big machine, but rather a wise entity. I needed to dig in strong roots for my soul to blossom. Being an herbalist allowed me to become grounded in the wisdom of nature and the cycle of the seasons so I could create the life I wanted with confidence and grace.
It is my sacred honor to share with you my own journey from confusion to confidence, from being lonely to feeling at home, to help guide you toward reconnection, rejuvenation, and renewal.
By aligning yourself with the Wisdom of the Seasons, you allow yourself to move from living in your head to experiencing your body as a force of nature.
What follows is admiration, respect, and love of the miracle that is your body.
When you register for Hop Into Spring: Connecting to the Energy of the Spring Season, you’ll receive:
- One, live 60- to 90-minute workshop via Zoom to support your overall well-being during the fall season, covering topics such as nutrition, movement, rest, and mindfulness practices appropriate for this time of the year.
- Making Infused Vinegar recorded workshop.
- Making Kombucha recorded workshop.
- Alternative Herbs written material.
- The Wild Salad written material.
- Nettle, Chickweed, Violet, and Red Clover Herbal Monographs.
- Ten DIY Herbal Recipes for supporting the body in spring.
- Downloadable Spring Mindful Journal with musings, quotes, and inspiration for self- reflection.
When you register for a course, you receive LIFETIME ACCESS to it. You can always go back, refresh what you’ve learned, deepen your understanding, and master the skills.
- All Wisdom of the Seasons courses can be purchased individually for $225 each.
- Select a Seasonal Package (three courses within the same season) for $600, saving $75.
- Invest in a 12-month Journey Around the Seasons for $2,100 and save $600.
- Monthly payment options are available!
Hop into Spring FAQs
How long is this program?
This course should take approximately 10 hours to complete, including the initial 60- to 90-minute live Zoom meeting. All other parts of the course elements are self-paced and can be completed when it’s convenient for you.
Are there prerequisites?
There are no prerequisites for the course.
Will I be able to access the course once I’ve completed it?
Students will enjoy lifetime access to Hop Into Spring: Connecting to the Energy of the Spring Season.
Are there additional expenses beyond registration?
There are no expenses beyond the registration fee, unless you’d like to experiment in your own kitchen with the herbs and herbal preparation covered in the course.
What are the technology requirements?
All students must have a stable internet connection for participating in the live Zoom session lesson and reviewing the recorded material.
How much is the course registration fee?
Hop Into Spring: Connecting to the Energy of the Spring Season is $225. Purchase a Wisdom of the Seasons three-course Seasonal Package for only $600!
Classroom Discussion Group
Above all, I believe in the value of a community to foster well-being. I invite you to join the Bee Well Herbal Classroom Facebook Group, a closed group of current and former students, where you can be part of a like-minded community.
In the group, I share content and hold space for answering questions every Wednesday. You’re invited to share your experiences in the group, ask questions, and contribute your unique “seasoning” to the discussions.
Remember, the more you contribute to the community, the more you gain from the course and from being part of the community.
This course lays the foundation for the energetics of the fall season.
While I’m able to answer general questions on the topic in our Facebook Group, if you have individual health concerns relating to this topic, I invite you to book a meet and greet session with me to discuss your individual needs.
This course is for you if:
- You’re looking to create a lifestyle that aligns with the rhythm of the season.
- You’re interested in expanding your understanding of herbalism.
- You feel isolated and lonely, and are looking for practices that will help you feel more grounded and connected.
- You want to gain clarity and confidence in creating a lifestyle that supports your body’s well-being as we move into the spring season.
I am Lior: Woman, mother of three, and an herbalist.
I started Bee Fields Farm fourteen years ago. Since then, I’ve spent my summers in the garden alongside the plants, seeding, weeding, harvesting, and making plant-based medicine. In the winter, I snuggle up with a cup of tea, books, webinars, and online courses, studying functional medical herbalism.
As an herbalist, I bring together my direct experience with the plants in the garden and a science-based approach to the human body.
More than anything studying herbalism led me to a journey of self-discovery. I now connect with my body in a way I never could before. Learning about how my body developed for more than six million years in tandem with nature fills me with wonder. It made me fall in love with my body.
I see connecting to nature and your body as your birthright. I believe with the right mindset, knowledge, and skillset, you can make informed decisions and regain agency over your body’s well-being; by taking responsibility and embracing a healthy lifestyle, you can develop true freedom.