Detox is a Lifestyle
Opens in April 2024
Join the Wisdom of the Seasons Waitlist >>>
We’ve created an environment that’s filled with toxins.
Our body is trying to catch up, but mostly, it’s overwhelmed.
Skin conditions, anger, weak immune systems, and extra weight are manifestations of excess toxicity in the body. If you feel weighed down physically and mentally, detox is a lifestyle that can help you move in freedom and manifest your dreams.
This course does not promise a quick fix. There is no magic shake. But, it will give you the tools you need to create a cleaner lifestyle year-round.
In this course, you’ll:
- Understand how your inner garbage removal works and how you can support it.
- Gain clarity and confidence to create a lifestyle that will reduce your exposure to toxins.
- Learn how to increase your well-being and energy when all channels are clear and your body is in a flow mode.
When you register for Detox is a Lifestyle, you’ll receive:
- One, live 60- to 90-minute workshop via Zoom focused on creating a detox lifestyle.
- Stress and Gut Health written material.
- Navigating Stress e-book.
- Two recorded guided meditations.
- Gut and Soul workbook.
- Declutter Your Life workbook.
- Nervine Herbs written material.
- Skullcap, Milky Oats, Lemon Balm Herbal Monographs.
- Five DIY Herbal Recipes for supporting the body in stressful times.
When you register for a course, you receive LIFETIME ACCESS to it. You can always go back, refresh what you’ve learned, deepen your understanding, and master the skills.
- All Wisdom of the Seasons courses can be purchased individually for $225 each.
- Select a Seasonal Package (three courses within the same season) for $600, saving $75.
- Invest in a 12-month Journey Around the Seasons for $2,100 and save $600.
- Monthly payment options are available!
Detox is a Lifestyle FAQs
How long is this program?
This course should take approximately 10 hours to complete, including the initial 60- to 90-minute live Zoom meeting. All other parts of the course elements are self-paced and can be completed when it’s convenient for you.
Are there prerequisites?
There are no prerequisites for the course although it is helpful to have completed Hop into Spring: Connecting to the Energy of the Spring Season.
Will I be able to access the course once I’ve completed it?
Students will enjoy lifetime access to Detox is a Lifestyle.
Are there additional expenses beyond registration?
There are no expenses beyond the registration fee, unless you’d like to experiment in your own kitchen with the herbs and herbal preparation covered in the course.
What are the technology requirements?
All students must have a stable internet connection for participating in the live Zoom session lesson and reviewing the recorded material.
How much is the course registration fee?
Detox is a Lifestyle is $225. Purchase a Wisdom of the Seasons three-course Seasonal Package for only $600!
Classroom Discussion Group
Above all, I believe in the value of a community to foster well-being. I invite you to join the Bee Well Herbal Classroom Facebook Group, a closed group of current and former students, where you can be part of a like-minded community.
In the group, I share content and hold space for answering questions every Wednesday. You’re invited to share your experiences in the group, ask questions, and contribute your unique “seasoning” to the discussions.
Remember, the more you contribute to the community, the more you gain from the course and from being part of the community.
This course lays the foundation for the energetics of the fall season.
While I’m able to answer general questions on the topic in our Facebook Group, if you have individual health concerns relating to this topic, I invite you to book a meet and greet session with me to discuss your individual needs.
This course is for you if:
- You’d like to reduce your exposure to toxins.
- You’d like to support your body’s ability to metabolize toxins.
- You want your body to feel light and energized.
I am Lior: Woman, mother of three, and an herbalist.
I started Bee Fields Farm fourteen years ago. Since then, I’ve spent my summers in the garden alongside the plants, seeding, weeding, harvesting, and making plant-based medicine. In the winter, I snuggle up with a cup of tea, books, webinars, and online courses, studying functional medical herbalism.
As an herbalist, I bring together my direct experience with the plants in the garden and a science-based approach to the human body.
More than anything studying herbalism led me to a journey of self-discovery. I now connect with my body in a way I never could before. Learning about how my body developed for more than six million years in tandem with nature fills me with wonder. It made me fall in love with my body.
I see connecting to nature and your body as your birthright. I believe with the right mindset, knowledge, and skillset, you can make informed decisions and regain agency over your body’s well-being; by taking responsibility and embracing a healthy lifestyle, you can develop true freedom.