Body and Earth: Create Clarity and Connection
Opens in May 2024
Join the Wisdom of the Seasons Waitlist >>>
Our minds typically run on autopilot.
Sometimes, we dwell in the past. Then, we tell ourselves, “I should have …” From there, the road to depression is often filled with regret, self doubt, and sadness.
Other times, we think about our future and are overwhelmed by the unknown. Anxiety settles in our guts.
What if I told you that the only reality is the present moment? That living in the present moment can free you from depression and anxiety?
Living in the present moment is not the default mindset of the brain. It requires intention and practice.
Every spring, nature celebrates new life. When the snow melts, life is manifested in the budding of trees and the emerging of leaves and flowers.
If you’re looking to renew your life in the same way that nature does, this course is for you.
In this course, you’ll:
- Gain clarity and confidence to create your life vision and identify the steps to reach your goals.
- Feel connected to your body, grounded, and at peace.
- Reclaim nature as your birthright and home.
When you register for Body and Earth: Create Clarity and Connection, you’ll receive:
- One, live 60- to 90-minute workshop via Zoom focused on creating clarity and connection.
- Connecting with Your Heart’s Desire recorded workshop and workbook.
- The Senses and Your Body written material.
- Mindful Eating written material.
- The Four Elements in Nature and in Your Body written material.
- Forest Bathing written material, guided meditation, and workbook.
- Aphrodisiac Herbs written material.
- Rose and Tulsi Herbal Monographs.
- Five DIY Herbal Recipes for supporting the body in spring.
When you register for a course, you receive LIFETIME ACCESS to it. You can always go back, refresh what you’ve learned, deepen your understanding, and master the skills.
- All Wisdom of the Seasons courses can be purchased individually for $225 each.
- Select a Seasonal Package (three courses within the same season) for $600, saving $75.
- Invest in a 12-month Journey Around the Seasons for $2,100 and save $600.
- Monthly payment options are available!
Body and Earth: Create Clarity and Connection FAQs
How long is this program?
This course should take approximately 10 hours to complete, including the initial 60- to 90-minute live Zoom meeting. All other parts of the course elements are self-paced and can be completed when it’s convenient for you.
Are there prerequisites?
There are no prerequisites for the course although it is helpful to have completed Hop into Spring: Connecting to the Energy of the Spring Season.
Will I be able to access the course once I’ve completed it?
Students will enjoy lifetime access to Body and Earth: Create Clarity and Connection.
Are there additional expenses beyond registration?
There are no expenses beyond the registration fee, unless you’d like to experiment in your own kitchen with the herbs and herbal preparation covered in the course.
What are the technology requirements?
All students must have a stable internet connection for participating in the live Zoom session lesson and reviewing the recorded material.
How much is the course registration fee?
Body and Earth: Create Clarity and Connection is $225. Purchase a Wisdom of the Seasons three-course Seasonal Package for only $600!
Classroom Discussion Group
Above all, I believe in the value of a community to foster well-being. I invite you to join the Bee Well Herbal Classroom Facebook Group, a closed group of current and former students, where you can be part of a like-minded community.
In the group, I share content and hold space for answering questions every Wednesday. You’re invited to share your experiences in the group, ask questions, and contribute your unique “seasoning” to the discussions.
Remember, the more you contribute to the community, the more you gain from the course and from being part of the community.
This course lays the foundation for the energetics of the fall season.
While I’m able to answer general questions on the topic in our Facebook Group, if you have individual health concerns relating to this topic, I invite you to book a meet and greet session with me to discuss your individual needs.
This course is for you if:
- You want to create a clear vision for your life with practical action steps to get you there.
- You’d like to slow down and create a mindful way of living.
- You want to create a deep relationship with your body and nature.
I am Lior: Woman, mother of three, and an herbalist.
I started Bee Fields Farm fourteen years ago. Since then, I’ve spent my summers in the garden alongside the plants, seeding, weeding, harvesting, and making plant-based medicine. In the winter, I snuggle up with a cup of tea, books, webinars, and online courses, studying functional medical herbalism.
As an herbalist, I bring together my direct experience with the plants in the garden and a science-based approach to the human body.
More than anything studying herbalism led me to a journey of self-discovery. I now connect with my body in a way I never could before. Learning about how my body developed for more than six million years in tandem with nature fills me with wonder. It made me fall in love with my body.
I see connecting to nature and your body as your birthright. I believe with the right mindset, knowledge, and skillset, you can make informed decisions and regain agency over your body’s well-being; by taking responsibility and embracing a healthy lifestyle, you can develop true freedom.